Mayakorp Nigeria Limited Job Opening (email@example.com)
Mayakorp Nigeria Limited, a leading Information Technology company that
operates global management
consulting, security solutions, risk
management, technology services, and workforce
management across West
Africa. We have advised various companies on business engineering and
re-engineering; the Company develops a wide range of IT Services that
help businesses grow in this age of technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounting/Administrative Personnel
- The Accounting/Administrative personnel is responsible for
functions related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing,
general accounting procedures, file maintenance and reception duties.
- The Accounting/Administrative personnel reports directly to the
Administrative Manager, but will be given daily instruction by the
Controller and Administrative Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter invoices in the system
- Pays vendors in a timely manner
- Maintains back up folders
- Processes checks and Payments
- Print and disperse draft invoices to Associates and Client Managers
- Update the Fee Billed Revenue spreadsheets
- Disperse the final invoices to the client
- Client file maintenance
- Back up receptionist
The Accounting/Administrative personnel must possess:
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Business Administration.
- This position also requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounting software.
- High energy, clear goal orientation, and strong work ethic.
- Unquestioned reputation for honesty and integrity.
- A professional attitude, strong organizational skills, verbal
and written communication skills, and the ability to interact well with
- 3-5 five years’ experience as an Accounting/Administrative personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae, cover letters and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org , State Position as email subject.
Note: Applicants must be residing in Lagos State (Victoria Island to be precise).
Deadline 20th August, 2015.