Microfinance Institution Recruits Teller in Owerri
FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to
small scale businesses that have been
turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start,
grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income,
nutrition, employment and well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Teller
- The In-House Legal Counsel reports to the Chief Executive
Officer and is responsible for legal support to the operations of the
affiliate, with special emphasis on the corporate, banking and corporate
- In coordination with FINCA’s Office of the General Counsel, the
ILC will be responsible for reviewing and preparing contracts and other
corporate and legal documents, analyzing the tax consequences of the
operations and transactions in which the affiliate participates,
ensuring compliance with banking and microfinance applicable legislation
and regulation, representing the affiliate before the regulator,
competent courts and other authorities as well as ensuring compliance
with labor and employment obligations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HND or BSC level of education
- Computer literate with data entry experience
- Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.
- Preferred 1 to 2 years work experience
- Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively handle customers’ complaints and meet their needs
- Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and
is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision. In particular,
must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity.
- Enterprising and self-driven personality with the ability to adapt and acquire new skills
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
How to apply
Note: For consideration of your application, CVs must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 5 pages
Deadline 28th August, 2015.