Nestle Nigeria Plc
– As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are
enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact
enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80
research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term
career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will
help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle
of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fund Accountant
Job Number: 150005CU
As our Fund Accountant, you ensure that the Fund’s Books of Accounts are
properly kept and that the Financial Statements and notes are
professionally prepared to reflect a true and fair view of the
activities of the Fund and in compliance with the provisions of
International Financial Reporting Standards.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that monthly contributions by employees and Nestlé
Nigeria Plc for Pension, Provident and Gratuity Funds are received
within seven days after salary payments into the bank accounts of the
Funds and the General Ledger.
- Prepare on Quarterly basis Financial Statements and Balance
Sheet, with all relevant schedules, submitting same to the Chief
Executive Officer, to prepare other reports for the Board , Investment
and Risk Committee meetings.
- Annual preparation of Financial Statements and Balance Sheet,
with all relevant schedules in accordance with International Financial
Reporting Standards, for returns to National Pension Commission and
consideration of the Board of Directors, Investment and Risk Committees.
- Print and distribute on quarterly basis, Statements of Accounts
for each Retirement Accounts Holder, for Pension, Provident and Gratuity
- Ensures that all financial transactions – receipts (Interests
and Dividends), repayments to retirement accounts holders, payments for
all expenses, Investment Considerations and journals are accurately and
promptly captured into the General Ledger.
- Ensure monthly returns to National Pension Commission (PenCom)
via Risk Management and Analysis System (RMAS) and in addition related
schedules for the determination and payment of supervisorial charges to
both PENCOM and Pension Fund Custodian.
- Not less than 3 years relevant Fund Management experience
- Good Communicator, both orally and written
- Good organizational skills
- Computer Literate
- Upper Credit/ Second Class Upper Degree (HND, BSc) in Accounting.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant- ACA, ACCA
- Good analytical and planning skills
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
- Please note that you are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th August, 2015