Assistant Board Secretary Job at Atlantic Hall
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies
- A good first Degree – BA, B.Sc, HND in English, Mass Communication, Business Studies or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, take minutes at meetings and draft/compose memos, letters and write reports
- Accurate typing of 55-60wpm and proficiency in MS Office productivity tools
- Excellent organizational, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and function effectively with minimal supervision
- At least 3-5 years quality secretarial experience with a minimum
of two years’ experience as executive secretary or administrative
secretary in a reputable organization
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- A post graduate Degree would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 29th September, 2015.