Assistant Facilitator Needed in Walcoss Consulting
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management
consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish
themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Facilitator
- Supports the Business Development/Facilitator in organizing,
publicize, and recruit audience for participation in learning and
- Work with the Business Development/ Facilitator to develop and
facilitate planned programs for organizational change and improvement
using action research, organizational development, and quality
improvement concepts and methods.
- Carry out administrative functions necessary to deliver and document learning and development programs.
- Effective management of data bases for to track progress of participants and program scheduling.
- Compile tests and other evaluations to be used to measure learning and performance as a result of learning initiatives.
- Assist on training needs analysis to support development of instructional designs.
- Researches literature and other materials to assure services are
developed to the most current evidence-based practices in the subject
of the program.
- Facilitate formal and informal workshops and learning experiences for large and small group presentation.
- Perform other duties as required in support of the department,
grant or program, including, but not limited to, periodic reporting,
supervision of contractors, and specific administrative requirements of a
program or grant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV’s to: email@example.com ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th September, 2015