Call for Tender to Design an Online Tracker at Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD)
Applications are hereby invited for the position below:
- Center for Democracy and Development has a funding support to build a dynamic ECOWAS Counter Terrorism Strategy Tracker.
- Also, the platform should be accept different/integrate
different message forms. There should be space for people to submit
article that CDD can screen and verify before it reflects. There should
also be room for certain documents like the ECOWAS CTS to be attached.
- The platform should be able to automatically source information
on issues of interest and mainstream same unto the platform for
verification and approval.
- The essence is to make the platform a hub of data on terrorist
activities within the region. So, you must have in mind a platform
beyond Nigeria and Mali but to other countries within ECOWAS and if
possible extended to other parts of Africa and must have fuse of
elements of disparity like language and level of technological
advancement. People should also be able to make report on the platform
through different channels other than going online.
- We intend to be doing lots of analysis on the site and the site
should be able to do analysis of data that are coming on to the
platform. We want to integrate some social media platform trends to the
platform as part of a holistic approach to capture as much information
- Irrespective of all that has been said, the Director of CDD also wants the platform to have the features in these websites: http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/ , http://www.cfr.org/nigeria/nigeria-security-tracker/p29483 , http://www.usfglobalinitiative.org/newsletter/
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send a prototype/mock-up design with explanatory note to: firstname.lastname@example.org on before the closing date below.
- Please ensure to use “ECOWAS CTS Tracker” as subject of your application.
- All shortlisted applicant will be directly communicated to by CDD for a presentation.
Deadline 8th October 2015.