Somotex Nigeria Limited – We are a manufacturing and leading distributor
of electronics in West Africa with branches all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager Factory
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 4 plus years of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- People Soft experience a plus.
- Experience in maintaining a nonunion presence or in the
administration of a collective bargaining agreement including grievance
investigation, responses and participation in contract negotiations
- 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Schedule and create project assignment to meet completion dates.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation.
- Responsible for HRIS administration and maintenance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Support the
administration of Worker’s Compensation and coordination of workplace
safety programs. Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits,
safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession
- Review performance appraisals of staff
- Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities.
- Create facilitate communication and employee involvement initiative.
- Administer local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org