Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to
ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s
strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is
to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with
recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees
either via skill or
culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around
time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help
prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Job Title: Nurse
Bradfield Consulting is seeking to fill hospital vacancies for the positions of Nurses.
- Observing and reporting on patient’s condition
- Providing nursing care, e.g. preparing for operation
- Recording pulse and temperature
- Administering drugs and other medicines.
- Assisting with tests and evaluations
- Providing support to patients and relatives
- Liaising with Hospitals on Healthcare related matters
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Bradfield Consulting is seeking to fill hospital vacancies for the positions of Medical Doctors.
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment; promoting health education
- Undertaking managerial
responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the
department, especially at more senior levels
- Teaching junior doctors and medical students, as well as auditing and research
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties
How to Apply