New Operation Manager Vacancy at Primix Consulting
Primix Consulting is a leading Financial, Business
and Management Consulting firm established to provide consulting support
to individuals, businesses and organizations as they seek to develop
Job Title: Operation Manager
- University degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- At least two years work experience in related capacity
- Applicant must reside in Lagos and its environs
- Check and verify shipping records, handle questions or concerns
of shipping shortages or overages and address problems with inventory
- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiency.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions
of the company, including communication with offshore/subsidiary
management, external resources and concerns, such as freight forwarders,
third party providers and governmental agencies.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope.
- Participates on divisional management teams and provides direct support to the divisions
- Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material
warehouse. Directs the operations of the warehouse team to achieve
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff.
- Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
- Meet or exceed established goals relative to on-time delivery and shipping accuracy performance for customer shipments
- Improve operational efficiency to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvements
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to Export /Import
Administration regulation and oversee short duration projects relating
- Monitors individual performance via observation and review of
various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
- Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams.
- Promote continuous improvement including strategic reviews for
the warehouse related functions utilizing quality process and
participation in high performance and self directed work teams.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to Customer Service.
- Time Management
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Problem Solving/ Critical Thinking
- Excellent Communication Skill both Verbal and Written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th October, 2015.