Sahara Group Graduate Analyst Trainee Recruitment (SaharaGAP2015@sahara-group.com)
Sahara Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2015 (SaharaGAP2015@sahara-group.com)- In support of the Sahara Group’s Strategy on sustainability, an
important element of our HR strategy is to develop leadership and
management capacity throughout the organization.
The goal of this
“Graduate Analyst ” programme is to attract, develop and train
professional finance & accounting talent to give Sahara an edge by
accurate monitoring, reporting and partnering business units to
strengthen strategic analysis. We have an opportunity for you whatever
your numeracy and analytical background.
A “Graduate Analyst”
would work on a number of different duties spanning costing, accounting,
business analysis, budgeting and tax within the operating companies of
the Group. The programme will be focused on standard internal accounting
procedures and your ability to analyze financial documents & data
efficiently. This will be supported by a number of rudimentary soft
skills training exercises and tasks targeted towards building
They will receive ‘on the job’ training
and their review process will include the setting of performance
objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
successfully completion of the programme, successful candidates would
perform in any of the following capacities; Financial/ Accounting
Analyst, Business Analyst & Risk Analyst with a focus on Energy, and
Throughout this programme, they will be supervised by a Talent Manager from our Talent Management department.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices for Business Analysis.
- Experience with accounting packages ( Oracle, SAP, Peachtree)
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance and any other
degree i.e Graduates with a bias for Financial/Business Analysis.
(Minimum Second Class Upper)
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2015
- ACA or ACCA Certification.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate must be assertive.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Candidate must possess Numeracy & Quantitative Skills
- Candidate must be highly analytical
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Group HR
- Line Manager
- All staff
Suitably qualified candidates should apply by sending their resumes to
Resume should be concise with only one page. Please note that multiple entries would not be treated.
Expiry date: September 15th, 2015