Sahara Group Recruits Graduate Management Trainee (SaharaGMT2015@sahara-group.com)
Sahara Group Graduate Management Talent 2015 (SaharaGMT2015@sahara-group.com)- An important element of our HR Strategy is to support Sahara Group’s
Strategy on sustainability by developing leadership and management
capacity throughout the organization.
A “Graduate Management
Talent” would work on various projects within the operating companies of
the Group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic;
with many of the projects carried out in teams. Each individual will
receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the
programme. This way, you get to know not only the Sahara Group and its
core fields of activity and people, but also yourself. The possibilities
The goal of this “Graduate Management Talent”
programme is to develop high-value individuals in an international
environment with a focus on Energy, and Infrastructure.
degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and pro-active
approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success is
required in order to succeed as a Graduate Management Talent. Conceptual
and innovative thinking informing an analytical approach to complex
problems and ability to identify, through comprehension of the ‘bigger
picture’ to give practical options and solutions.
be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job
expectations for that position. They will receive ‘on the job’ training
and their review process will include the setting of performance
objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
Throughout this programme, they will be supervised by a Talent Manager from our Talent Management department.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Other than English, at least one foreign international language is required.
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2015
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper)
- Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate must be assertive.
- Candidate should have poise & finesse.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Group HR
- Line Manager
- All staff
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply by sending their resumes to
Resume should be concise with only one page. Please note that multiple entries would not be treated.
Deadline: September 15th, 2015