University of Ibadan Vacancy for Director of Audit
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian
University. A research intensive postgraduate University, it has
attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a
major player in the development of the much needed human capital in
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Audit
- Overseer/Coordinator of the Internal Audit Department
- Preparing and maintaining University fixed assets register and making periodic reports.
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
- Ensuring prudence and accountability in the finance system.
- Safe guarding the assets of the institution,
- Applicants must also be computer literate and have a working knowledge of good Accounting/Auditing packages.
- Candidates must possess a good first Degree in any of the
following: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or
any other relevant discipline with a minimum of second class lower plus
Master’s Degree in relevant discipline and any of the following
recognized professional qualifications: ACA, ACMA, CPA, ACCA, ICAN or
ANAN. In addition, candidates must have acquired a minimum of Fifteen
(15) years post professional qualification cognate experience.
Salary and Condition of Service
- The salary attached to the position is CONTISS 15: (N 2, 242,999.00 – N 2, 886, 591.00).
- The appointment shall be for an initial period of Four (4) years
and may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance for a further
period of Four (4) years and no more.
- Fringe benefits are as applicable to similar positions in the
University of Ibadan, and as may be determined by the
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications
and twenty (20) copies of Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full names (surname first)
- Date of Birth (not age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Postal/Email Addresses
- Full Qualifications with Dates,
- Work experience and
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
- They should also forward a two-page statement of their vision
and mission along with Two (2) Photostat copies of their Certificate to:
University of Ibadan,
Applicant are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential
Report on them, using letter-headed papers, direct to the Registrar and
Secretary to Council University of Ibadan, from whom further details may
Note: Only applications of shortlisted candidate will be acknowledged.
Deadline 9th November, 2015.