Warehouse Manager Vacancy at Fanfiled global Resources Sept., 2015
Fanfiled global Resources – Since the commencement of business in
February 2012 as an enterprise before incorporation to a Limited Company
in 2014, FANFILED has been involved in several supplies of Oil
products and equipment services to corporate organizations, individual
We work in close association with our clients to achieve optimum
efficiency and profitability in services. We have acquired a
considerable amount of expertise, material storage and tank construction
& maintenance through our managements with almost three years
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Distribution, Business, Transportation or
related fields is preferred (3 years of warehouse management
- Must also be able to motivate a workforce and encourage strong teamwork.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office would be beneficial and you may
also be required to have a sound understanding of industry standard
- Should have strong management skills, able to efficiently
organise a large team on various shifts since the Warehouse runs for 24
- Good organisation skills are required as Warehouse Management
centres on the organisation of people, stock and budgets whilst planning
for the future.
- Help manage people, processes and systems and make sure productivity targets are met.
- To also oversee the maintenance of warehouse and labour-management systems
- Help with the security of the building and stock.
- To make use of space and mechanical handling equipment
efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental
objectives are met.
- To have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
- To respond and deal with customer communication by email and telephone.
- The Warehouse Manager must not only make sure that employees are
regularly briefed, supervised and trained but also that any machinery
or vehicles are maintained, upholding health, safety and security in the
work place at all times.
- To help maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and
security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such
as chemicals and food are stored safely.
- To help keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Help motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- To manage teams of workers through the use of team leaders and
supervisors and deal with personnel issues such as the, training and
discipline of staff.
- To help supervise the storage of temperature-controlled
products, such as food and pharmaceuticals, and the storage of hazardous
- To liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- To be in charge of planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods;
- To produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Help briefing team leaders on a daily basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 10th October, 2015.