AF-Mining Concepts Limited is a privately owned company based in Lekki in the Eti-Osa area of Lagos Our expertise is in providing firms in with quality professionals.
Our mission is to provide technology staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Senior IT Recruiter
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates with our clients specific to lines of business.
- This involves full cycle recruiting of IT roles (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who excels at.
- Assisting with the authoring of effective job requisitions / descriptions
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting
- Maximizing and maintaining ATS (applicant tracking system) for complete and accurate candidate information on a daily basis
- Meeting and/or exceeding recruitment metrics within a fast paced and multi-tasking environment
- Participating in on-boarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
- Research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
- Documenting research methods and sourcing strategies so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
- Working with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing such as the creation and use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience required
- Experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment may also be required depending on program
- Experience in mentoring recruiters/delivery professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in advanced sourcing and recruiting with a client with a defined process
- Demonstrably strong understand-of and direct experience in recruiting for top IT talent
- Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
Required Technical/ Functional Skills:
- Proven ability to be strategic in sourcing and recruiting activities, including ability to analyze market and demographic data and put together a comprehensive sourcing strategy
- Ability to consult with Client to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to recruiting processes and methodologies
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent service skills related to hiring managers and candidates
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Understanding of recruiting metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their resumes/CV in text format to:email@example.com
Note: This is a recruiting position not an HR position
Deadline 1st December, 2015