Ambrose Alli University Recruitment October, 2015
Ambrose Alli University is a university in Nigeria established in 1981.
It was established by the then governor of Bendel State (now Edo and
Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli
(1979-1983). First known
as Bendel State University, then Edo State University, it was later
to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose
Folorunso Alli .
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Legal Officer I
- LLB (Hons.) Degree from a recognized University plus at least 4 years post-Call to the Nigeria Bar.
CONUSSS 08- N718,359,00 – N998,031,00
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 35 copies of their
applications and curriculum vitae accompanied with photocopies of their
certificates and relevant credentials. Detailed curriculum vitae should
- Full Names,
- Date and place of birth,
- Permanent home address,
- Academic/professional qualifications (including dates and granting bodies),
- Statement of experience including full details of former and
present post and current salary, other activities outside current
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees and proposed date of availability for duties if appointed.
- Current postal address,
- Marital status,
- Number and ages of children,
- Educational institutions attended with dates,
Applicants should request their referees to forward on their behalf confidential reports directly to the Acting Registrar.
All applications should be forwarded in properly sealed envelopes and addressed to:
The Acting Registrar,
Ambrose Alli University,
Note: Any application received later than the closing date above will not be entertained.
Deadline 11th November, 2015.