Current Job at Hobark International Limited (HIL) for Marine Technician and Trainer
Hobark International Limited (HIL)
is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet
International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc
Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and
Gigasec- provide Manpower
Services & Logistics Support, Drilling
Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services,
Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil
& Gas Industry. IP security services.
Job Title: Marine Technician and Trainer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
The candidate will be responsible for training and supervising junior outboard technicians
- Guides, directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a Team.
- Assist in the “regular appraisals” of trainee technicians.
- Analyses defects, adjusts and repairs electrical and mechanical systems of outboard motors.
- Test and inspect outboard engines for malfunctioning parts.
- Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed and parts used.
- Implements HSE policy by encouraging a safe HSE culture and submits
HSE observations, reports all unsafe acts and assist in the HSE audits
- Ensure the availability of outboard engines, related tools and spare
parts nationwide in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- To conduct regular in-house and on the field training in order to ensure maintenance is properly done.
- Discuss equipment issues, maintenance plans and work performed with customers.
- Working closely with customers to assess satisfaction and if needed, carry out field work.
Training & Experience:
- Possess a minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience in marine or manufacturing industry.
- Good leadership, planning, organizing and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Should be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to transfer knowledge
- Have knowledge of four stroke outboard engine.
- Knowledge of the boat industry- transport, fishing and leisure.
How to Apply