Job Title: Graphics/Front End Designer
- Working across a range of print and online materials you will be
responsible for defining clear corporate branding for a varied group of
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to creative planning meetings
- The role involves interpreting and understanding the client’s needs before making design decisions.
- The work demands Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of
industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
- whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and quality,
- Designing various forms of print and online media including
posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Ability to build websites using validated HTML, construct
varying layouts with CSS, manage a variety of different content
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator(or CorelDraw).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Deadline 30th October, 2015.