Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales of manufactured goods, especially automobiles and pharmaceutical products, to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Project General Manager
Job reference n°: 998
Industry: Consumer Goods
- Provide the Technical Partner (TP) with all information required to ensure project objectives are sustained.
- Implement agreed decisions
- Coordinate the activities of the site: architecture and contractors
- Collaborate with HR Department to recruit production staff
- Introduce the right procedures in administrative and technical fields.
- Prepare periodic report to the Managing Director
- Negotiate with the TP to attain the best technical compromise.
- Build the general planning and budget
- Identify Project Critical Paths: time and costs
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a good team player and keen to mentor team members
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering
- Training or Certification in Quality Management
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years relevant work experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Creative and result oriented
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply
Click here to apply online