NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences.
With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 550 million transactions
daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
JOB TITLE: Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Organize meeting with the customer to showcase the company’s performance and to identify grey areas from customer point of view and work on it. .
- Main focus areas are the reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance
- Ensure team members are performing optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- Performs needs analysis and prioritization, feasibility and business impact
- assessments for major KM requests and initiatives
- Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
- manage field operations
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- Ensure continuous monitoring of team member to meet Service level agreement the company have with the customer.
- Supervise team member and communicate timely to the customer on the incident logged with the company to avoid bridging the SLA and penalty payment.
- Supervise team member to provide the best service delivery to our esteem customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong team orientation.
- Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
- 4+ years of related engineering field experience
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply