Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness
Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every
day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80
research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term
career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will
help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle
of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Job Number: 150006NN
Location: Lagos, Badagry
- As our Transport Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring
that transportation service is in line with Nestlé quality standards,
guidelines and best practices.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provision of market intelligence and monitoring of the transportation sector.
- Cost Optimization and maintenance of operation within budgeted variable distribution cost.
- Ensuring that the pricing in the system for shipment documents are correct.
- Ensuring and reporting truck availability for outbound operations
- Ensuring that bad goods are collected according to company policy.
- Outlining process optimizations in transportation.
- Follow up and report Point of Delivery & Delivery on time.
- Managing 3rd party transport operations and maintaining coordination with Customer Services department.
- Ensuring pallet collection is in-line with plans.
- Following up with the solutions and actions of claims, refusals and returns issues related to transport operations.
- Ensuring the route table is up-to date and correct.
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course of study with a minimum of Second Class.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills.
- Analytical thinking
- Advance computer literacy
- Transportation process
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Good Warehousing Practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- You are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 9th October, 2015.