Vacancy for Network / Power Engineer at New Usual Limited
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We
invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short
time scales and help our customer use technology in
ways that deliver
the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are
selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver
outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network / Power Engineer
- Hands-on in Generator Operations
- Plan, deploy, configure and maintain router and switches,on an entire network
- Ability to provide network and server administration across
multiple server platforms including Unix, Linux, and Windows Servers.
- New Usual Limited seeks a highly qualified and experienced Network/Power Engineer with the following job description:
- Ability to provide a complete power solution in Inverters, UPS, Solar, e.t.c
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally in English
- Ability to take responsibility, work on own initiative
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Evidence of sound experience as a power engineer
- Degree in Computer Engineering or comparable qualification
- Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume including qualification, skills and experience to: email@example.com
Deadline 30th October, 2015.