Egerton Resource group of company is an indigenous Oil and Gas marketing
Company committed to rendering excellent administrative shipment,
documentation and distribution of petroleum products to
tank farms and
sea ports across the globe, with our major business being automotive
(AGO) marketing and distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity and Quality Control Officer
- We are currently looking to hire Quality Control personnel to run operation in our Lagos and PH Office.
- This position is responsible for administering the necessary
testing to ensure purchased and discharged product (Diesel) supplies
meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Chemical
Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Geology or any related
discipline with at least one year petroleum laboratory experience
- Conducting the required tests on automobile gasoline oil
- Suitable stock levels and conditions of safety equipment
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter’s Key Performance Indices (KPIs)
- Ensure timely collection of samples from the wet depot
- Preparing release certificate for loaded vessels
- Accurate test results and following of required processes
- Accurate recording of tests and storing of samples
- Timely preparation of release certificates
Salary Very Attractive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and a short application letter to: email@example.com
Deadline 30th October, 2015.