Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Maximum Qualification: OND
- Must be a female
- Strong verbal,written and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Applicant residing at Ikeja will be given an advantage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- The Accountant is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- The Accountant will have contact with the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance.
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- one year prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com
Deadline: 4th January, 2016