AppZone Fresh Recruitment for Business Development Officer
is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment
software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s
leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted
at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to empower people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the
gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives
in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to
responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants should possess a minimum of a 2nd class upper degree in computer science, engineering and any computer related field.
- Passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Minimum of 2 years business development work experience in a software development organization.
- Excellent reporting skills and standards.
- Highly intelligent with the ability to learn with ease and speed.
How to Apply
Deadline 11th January, 2016