Jobs for Graphics/Social Media & Content Development Officer at MediaVision Limited
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics/Social Media & Content Development Officer
- Proactively generate contents from recent company activities for uploads on the website
- Regular review and overhaul of the outlook of the website
- Instant on-site post on our social media channels
- To develop visual representation for our social media campaigns
- To establish and use a range of captivating visual content on our social media platforms
- Develop creative designs and contents for our Newsletters
- Prompt upload of event previews on the website
- Instant upload of event reviews on the website
- Strategically establish campaigns that will significantly grow fan-base
- Promote our brands and products via online platforms
Qualifications and Requirements
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good Writing skills and graphics expertise is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends
- The ability to use word press and mailchimp is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in brand management
- This position is bespoke to the male gender
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22-24 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:email@example.com
Deadline: 1st March, 2016.