Mobile App Developer Jobs in Nigeria
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to
nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering
strategic and operations consulting services.
MacTay Group is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
We are looking for a mobile app developer to lead the design,
development and maintenance of Android and iPhone apps. The developer
will lead the entire app life cycle right from concept stage until
delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and
integrated closely with the web sites. In addition to delivering the
product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the
mobile strategy globally.
- Minimum of 2 years in similar role.
- Proven commercial software development experience in desktop and mobile.
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills.
- Excellent testing/ QA skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products.
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape.
- Working very closely with developers and project managers
effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to
- iOS and/ or Android Developer, depending on the skills set can
be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
How to Apply