Job vacancy for Web Developer at Nation Delivery Express
Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination
for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people
like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Developing software in a variety of languages such as JAVA, PHP, and
JDBC. and MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET, Adobe design products and
Dreamweaver.other programming tools.
- Minimum qualification is National Diploma ND.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience of working on large scale websites and micro sites
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Maintaining positive client interactions.
- Experience with mobile devices and tablets such as Windows Phone, Windows 8 Andriod , blackberry,Iphone App.
- Ability to learn processes and systems quickly.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships with common goals of understanding.
- Experience of working in the engineering, Accounting,technology, education fields.
- Staying abreast of new technologies.
- Superb computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies.
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Experience of working through all stages of a development project
- Excellent attention to detail both front and back end
- Proactive, confident and with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to develop creative solutions for complex problems.
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Knowledge of differing methodologies.
- Possessing a solid academic understanding of software development principles
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries
- Promotion of websites both organically and using Google Adwords and Facebook advantages
- Designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Taking part in company-wide software discussions.
- Working with database administrators to design relational databases.
- Enhancing the look, functionality and appearance of a website
- Writing operational documentation alongside technical authors.
- Estimating the time it will take to implement any software updates.
- Correcting software defects
- Integrating software with existing systems.
- Providing support, maintenance and enhancement to new and existing systems
- Designing web campaigns for online initiatives, editorials, emails & banners
- Asking the end user the right questions so as to get a good idea of exactly what they want.
- Reviewing the work of the development team.
- Planning and managing software releases.
- Enforcing standard policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the effects of any changed code to see if it has affected the performance of any related software or systems.
- Generating comprehensive test plans.
- Building affiliate white-labels websites, promotional banners & creative material.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st March, 2016.