Kara.com.ng is one of the top online stores in Nigeria,visited by thousands of people on a daily basis, Kara.com.ng offers a massive collection of everything from Mobile Phones to Electrical and Power Supplies products at some of the best prices.
There is an urgent need for content writer/product Uploader to work in our growing eCommerce company in Lagos.
Job Title: Content Writer/Product Uploader
Our ideal candidate is a creative, collaborative, flexible multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail, exceptional grammar, research, copy-editing, and organizational skills. A knowledge of Phones, Home Appliances, Electronics,Inverter, Generators and more a strong plus. Our ideal candidate must be committed to (and love) writing product copy and uploading products online.
Skills & Requirements:
– OND in any field (or comparable work experience).
– Exceptional writing, grammar, research, and copy-editing skills.
– Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
– 0-1 year of comparable online copywriting experience, direct marketing, promotion or publishing, preferably with a background in retail.
– Familiarity with Excel and knowledge of internet technology, Ability to use photo editing/graphics software(Photoshop).
– The ability to multi-task, and to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
– Upload product imagery,price and copy online independently with product marketing and ensure competitive merchandising.
– Support the development of dynamic web content through project and production management, online content calendar, search optimization and maintenance of brand guidelines and standards.
– Interacting with buying team to verify product information and help shape sale point of view.
– Creating on-brand product copy and ensure integrity and functionality of all site content and engagement tools.
– Taking the ownership of other tasks assigned.
– Monthly salary between 25,000 to 35,000 Naira.
– Monthly bonus based on your performance.
– Ability to earn bonus from team sales target on monthly basis.
We offer competitive pay,benefits and in- house training to learn more on the job.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
Preferred Candidate location: Ikeja, Ojodu/berger,Surulere,Maryland,Yaba,Agege,Egbeda,Oshodi
Resumption date for Successful candidate: 20th January 2016
Deadline: 18th January 2016.