Myjoy Food Industries Limited, founded in February 2013, carries on the business of production of quality Loaf breads, pastries, snacks, rolls and other baked goods. Our passion is making the highest quality products; we only use all-natural ingredients and never compromise on quality.
Myjoy Food Industries Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Ref No: 09
- Prepare management reports/accounts
- Document financial transaction by entering account information
- File and compute tax returns and ensure compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements
- Prepare staff salaries
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Establish and maintain systems for cost sensitivity analysis and early warning of cost overruns
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up
- Ensure compliance with accounting standard, practice and procedure
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting/bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement
- Maintain accounts and assign data entries to proper accounts
- Working experience in SAP is highly regarded.
- Minimum of 10year cognate experience in manufacturing companies
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- B.Sc./HND in Accountancy
- Must have ACA/ACCA professional qualification
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and meticulously.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: email@example.com using Chief Accountant/Ref 09 as the subject of the mail