Associates International, is a dynamic and fast-growing professional
services firm that specializes in international development in the areas
of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for proper repairs and
safeguarding of the office environment to ensure that all offices
- The Maintenance Technician must be an accomplished electrician who can also manage minor plumbing and carpentry works.
- He/she provides support to the office by repairing items as they become damaged and resolving issues as they arise.
- HE/she works closely with the Office Manager and can assist with
administrative functions to support the timely and effective
implementation of the project’s technical scope of work and to ensure
that projects and activities receive the assistance required.
- Accurately records and Monitors repair activity and ensures equipment is maintained according to factory specifications;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive
resumes with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document or PDF to: email@example.com
- There is no relocation allowance available for this position.
- If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- If the underline instructions are not followed application will not be considered.
Deadline: Friday, 5th February, 2016.
Leave a Reply