Micro Finance Bank Job Vacancy for Internal Auditor
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Reports to the Board of Directors.
- Secures compliance with the governance, risk management and internal control frameworks of the bank by ensuring that all departments and functions are effectively ad-hearing to all control and regulatory policies of the bank among others.
- Minimum of a good B.Sc(2.2) or HND (Upper Credit) in Accounting.
- Minimum of three (3)years Internal audit experience preferably in the banking industry or proven hands on experience with an audit firm.
- Possession of a professional qualification from ICAN or ANAN shall be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate with hands-on experience in accounting and banking application packages.
- Age Limit – 40 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Handwritten applications stating the job code as part of the subject line, addressed to:
No 2 Felix Chuks Okoye Drive Independence Layout,
Scanned with CV’s attached and sent to: email@example.com and copy to:firstname.lastname@example.org