Pharmacist Jobs in Onitsha
Pharmaceutical aims to be Nigeria’s leading pharmaceutical company
with a wide range of product categories that include; Anti-
Malarial, Anti-Biotic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Emetic, Steroids, NSAID
drugs, Anti-Spasmodic, Anti-Hypertensive, Worm Expellant,
Anti-Histamine and Anti- Psychotic drugs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Participates in the prescribing function of the medication use
system through provision of drug information, review and interpretation
of written or verbal Ophthalmologist’s orders.
- Fulfils dispensing component of the medication use system to assure accuracy of medications intended for patient use.
- Assists patients, nurses, optometrists, ophthalmologists and
other health care professionals in the administration of medications.
- Promotes, maintains, demonstrates and communicates the value of
self-development and enhancement of professional competency through
continuous improvement process activities and other educational
- Assists in the monitoring and outcomes determination of
medication use for all patients. Provides clinical monitoring related to
the management of drug therapy
- Inventory Management.
- Candidate should have B.Pharm and must be a registered member of
Pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN) with at least 2 years post NYSC
- Candidate must reside in Onitsha.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s,
with intended position clearly indicated as subject of the mail
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st January, 2016.