Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
As a result of our recent acquisition, expansion and focus on performance excellence, we are seeking for a dynamic candidate to provide exceptional service in driving the business growth and brand equity of the institution at the management level. The ideal candidate must be a dynamic top executive professional who has held equivalent position in top-tier Insurance business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director /CEO
Job Ref.: NIG0002A
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To be responsible for defining and implementing the company’s strategy and tactical planning to ensure the company’s growth, profitability and sustainability in the long term.
- First Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other business related field
- A post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. ACII, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), CPA (K), or other recognized certifications
- A minimum of 10 years’ cognate, post qualification experience in the senior management team of an Insurance company, five (5) of which must be at Executive Director or top management level.
- Excellence understanding of insurance business in Nigeria and the sub-region
- Demonstrated interaction with the board and senior management teams
- A track record of unique business initiatives and customer experience strategies
- Well versed with technology solutions.
- Aged 35 years and above.
- Influencing skills at executive level
- Ability to facilitate strategic decisions
- Results Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership / people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with technical & functional staff at all levels
- Analytical, logical thinker with good problem solving skills
- Mature outlook and upholds high standards of professional integrity.
- Strategic leveraging of industry contacts and previous experience to identify new opportunities, distribution channels and market niches
- Develop business models to secure long term business positioning.
- Build internal and external strategic partnerships while liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure the company operates in an effective and efficient manner.
- Lead corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Achieve operational results for all key metrics in line with annual business budgets and strategic plans.
- Increase market share and take the lead in general insurance solutions in Nigeria.
- Attract, nurture and retain exceptional human capital teams to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Optimize returns to the shareholders through operational growth and effective capital management
- Maintain awareness of the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customer’s new markets and new industry developments.
- Manage external relationships and influence industry bodies.
- People Management.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online