Graduate Operations Officer Job at Katsina State Community and Social Development Agency
The Katsina State Government has applied for credit from the International Development Association (IDA) arm of the World Bank towards the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Objective of the CSDP is to increase access of poor people in the state to improved Social and Natural Resources Infrastructure Services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to communities.
The Katsina State Agency for Community and Social Development Project now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the Public and Private sector for recruitment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sensitise and mobilise Communities on CSDP project objectives and activities as well as issues related to HIV/AIDS
- Submission of monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports to M & E Department on schedule, through the Manager, Operations
- Set monthly and quarterly performance targets based on work plans.
- Submit regular reports to the Project Officer or relevant section for whose activity s/he is deployed at any point in time.
- Facilitate Communities to undertake needs assessment arid prioritisation that are socially inclusive- and environmentally sustainable
- Facilitate Communities in the formulation of CDP in line with (b) above
- Build capacity of the CPMCS and LGRC Desk Officers as appropriate, through providing training in requisite areas e.g. Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRAs), Record and Book-keeping. Project Management Mainstreaming Gender, Environment and Natural Resources issues etc. as identified by the Project Officer- IEC &T
- Supervise the implementation of the COPs to ensure quality assurance
- Ensure timely replenishment of accounts of the CPMCs
- Collect, collate and forward to the M & E Department, Information/data on Micro- project activities in Communities.
- Responsible to the Project Officer, Supervision
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree/HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Accountancy or related fields with at least one (1) year post qualification experience in any area.
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn arid work extra -hours and on week-ends is a must.
- Applicants are not expected to be more than 35 years as at the time of recruitment and not above Grade level 9 if recruited from the Civil Service.
How to Apply
The Katsina State Community and Social Development Agency (KTCSDA) request 10 copies each of their CV’s and applications to:
The Office of the Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Lands and Surveys,
State Secretariat Complex,
IBB Way, Dandagoro,
Deadline: 22nd February, 2016.