Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Job Opportunity
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Professional Driver
- Minimum qualification: SSCE
- Required Experience: 5 years
- 34-45 years
- Preferably married
- Must reside within Ajah
- Experience in driving Toyota 4 runner jeep and corolla manual.
- For Lagos residents only.
- Candidate MUST be experienced and conversant with LAGOS environs, roads and location.
- Must be knowledgeable of road and traffic regulations.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude, this includes being calm, maintaining rational behavior when under pressure, refraining from inappropriate or abusive language and gestures; adherence to instructions and request without arguments and complains; refrain from alcohol an illegal drugs that may inhibit cognitive or mechanical ability.
- Must be smart, confident and adhere to good grooming and personal hygiene as instructed.
- Will be responsible for vehicle cleanliness, both interior and exterior.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV’s to:
The institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org