Intern Job Opportunity at Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value-added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator (Intern)
Job Opening ID: 216
The responsibilities of this position include but not limited to the following:
- Liaise with Facilitators
- Carryout post training assessment at the end of training programs
- Manage training budget
- Maintain training records
- Call prospect clients and give training information
- Answer all Clients training enquiries
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Ensure all materials needed for training are delivered on time
- Responsible for vendor management for all training materials (CDs, Folders, Pictures, Handouts etc)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO
- Must possess bachelor degree in Agriculture or any related field from a reputable higher institution.
- Ability to multitask Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Work Experience: 0-2 years.
Upper Salary Range
How to Apply
Click here to apply online