Our client is a Cleaning and Facility Management Company based in Lagos, providing cleaning and facility management services to a wide range of reputable corporate organisations. With a highly structured work environment and a workforce that is focused on achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
Our client is seeking to hire an Operations supervisor who would be responsible for supervision and execution of one-off cleaning operations services such as post construction cleaning; floor washing, polishing & maintenance; carpet steam & dry cleaning; degreasing of oil stained facilities; fumigation & pest control services; one off home cleaning. The Operations supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the 100% customer satisfaction is achieved.Job Title:
Operations supervisor/Office Assistant
Applicant must be living within Lagos
Minimum qualification is O.N.D.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply