Jobs in Nigeria for Business Developer
Centrifuge has experience in many mobile web and application development services, including providing the following: Mobile marketing plans and strategic consulting services Mobile-optimized versions of websites, creating either “mobile first or responsive design” interfaces Mobile web applications which provide powerful capabilities to hand-held devices through a browser Native mobile applications for Android and iOS devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Initiate, implement and finalize new product deals on behalf of an e-commerce platform and business by meeting and signing contracts with new vendors
- Ensure product description are clear, precise and well documentation for customer easy decision making.
- Manage online customers visiting by chatting with them and attending to their request.
- Ensure full customer satisfaction on all products acquired and sales carried out.
- Oversee our call center and customer services.
- Manage the internet and media campaign of products through inbound marketing (hubspot.com, markethive.com), facebook, twitter, SEO, google adverts and analytics.
- Manage the hubspot portal of the ecommerce to boost products reach through posts and blogging.
- Manage business transactions from sales to delivery and after service sales.
- Ensure online products are up to date in prices, deals and discounts.
- Ensure products are delivered promptly
- Boost and increase campaign awareness over 500%. This includes increasing facebook likes to over 10,000, twitter reach over 20,000, weekly google analytics of about 50,000 visitors.
- Successfully attended to over 500,000 (average of 200,000/month) customers online.
- Successfully acquired more than 50 (average of 20/month) top product vendors.
- Increase sales and revenue by 500% starting with 200% the first month.
- Develop customer satisfaction survey template (electronic).
- Successfully launch blogging for Centrifuge reaching more than 100,000 audience per week
- Build and manage our inbound marketing on hubspot.com and markethive.com.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
25th February, 2016