Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK’s leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Centric & Innovative Solutions Manager
- Responsible for driving innovative initiatives for both internal and external customers.
- Manage portfolio of innovative IT projects.
- Work closely with peers in IT to create additional value out of existing solutions.
- Work with business process owners in identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to implement new ways of utilizing technology as a competitive advantage in the market place.
- The individual will take the lead on new initiatives that do not fall into the traditional process areas covered by existing business systems such as the ERP.
- Individual will be required to work with business process owners and business leaders to find IT enabled ways of solving business problems.
- The individual will be the key member in the company’s Africa team to ensure that technology and IT is leveraged to find innovative solutions and system related processes for business problems.
Skills and Experience
- B.Sc in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with cloud based solutions
- Strong skills in Microsoft excel and other data analysis tools such as Qlikview, Tableau
- Software development experience a plus
- Project management skills
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- Project management experience
- Proven experience delivering innovative IT solutions
- Familiarity with ERP solutions
- Change management experience
- Experience with mobility solutions (devices and applications)
- Experience with social collaboration tools
- Experience with Big Data and Business Intelligence
How to Apply