Consultingbord Limited 2016 Management Trainee Program
Consultingbord provides structured Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions and Consulting services with focus on integrated, turnkey and network applications. We have the expertise to freeing up time and energy to design, implement and provide quality support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- The Management Trainee maintains and manages all important documents either for a particular project or the whole organization and assures that it is easily accessible and stored.
- He/she manages and ensures that documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all internal services, and also ensures proper distribution and communication to external parties.
- This role often involves working to deadlines and ensuring that all departments/teams are following the same procedures with regards to documents.
- Project implementation documentation.
- Project document control.
- Any other documentation related activities as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree preferably in (but not limited to) the Management and Social Sciences.
- Graduation not earlier than 2014 (If you had graduated before 2014, please DO NOT apply).
Competencies / Personal Traits:
- Flair for writing (if you love to abbreviate please DO NOT apply)
- Good command of the English language
- Knowledgeable with Office applications
- Ability to sieve through large documentations
- Ability to learn quickly
- Smart / Neat
- Intelligent / Humble
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:email@example.com
Note: By email ONLY (no phone calls allowed)