Icojon, Nigeria’s Pioneer online bulk purchase market, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider/Credit Control Officer
- The group is a Key distributor of Unilever and Reckitt Beckiser products. The group requires experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals for her operations.
- The Dispatch Rider/Credit officer is responsible for following up outstanding invoices/payments of the company through the medium of a POWER BIKE. Also ensures credit given to customers are monitored and controlled effectively.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in any course.
- Must be able to ride a POWER BIKE on the expressway
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skill.
- Numerical and analytic skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Must be resident within Lekki, VI, Ajah, Ketu and Ikorodu axis.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Follow up debt by telephone, visitation and email
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non- payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Reports to the Finance Manager
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of your mail