MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Officer
Department: Network Operations
12 Months contract role
Unit: Operations Support
Reporting Line: Operations Support Manager
- B.Sc/HND. in Information Technology/Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC Experience
- Experience in a Network Operations Centre
- Knowledge of Telecoms and networking protocols (DWDM,SDH, Fibre, IP and Microwave)
- Customer Service Management
- Good knowledge of ITIL Lifecycle
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.
- Good research skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office application.
- Prepare the Network Operations weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reports. Shall also assist in the preparation of the regulatory and compliance business reports.
- Ability to Interpret trouble ticketing data and present quality analysis, trends and recommendations where necessary
- Assist with the Document management process and ensure all project and operational documentations are catalogued, accessed and can easily be retrieved, whilst defining appropriate access privileged levels
- Assist in development and implementation of the Business and Operational processes and procedures for MainOne
- Prepare all customer performance and third party related KPI reports used for SLA measurement and vendor management
- Provides assistance to MainOne’s internal and external customers using outlined and available tools as related to OSS/BSS functions
- Custodian of the Operations process records, CM records, reporting records etc.
- Assist in the implementation and continuous monitoring to the adherence of the work authorization process and flag non-compliance, whilst ensuring that sanction grids are implemented.
- Facilitate and maintain ownership of the routine maintenance dashboard for the network and datacenter facilities, ensuring completeness and fulfilment of this process.
- Providing technical and functional support to the GNOC
- Undertake in any other adhoc activity as assigned by the Operations Support Manager
Under the supervision of the Operations Support Manager, you will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments typically involved in the Technical Management of the project.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Operations Support Officer”