Palladium develops and delivers solutions that have positive impacts for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We serve as a catalyst for change.
We help to transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organizations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
• International Development
• Strategy Execution Consulting
• Impact Investment
• Training and Events
We catalyze impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
Job Title: Integrated MNCH/HTSP Trainer
The post of Integrated MNCH/HSTP Trainer has responsibility to ensure effective overall coordination of Training programming/activities of the projects in assigned states.
Summary of duties include the followings: Post holder will contribute to strengthening state capacity development systems, promotes increase in the number and availability of adequate health workers with required skilled sets in all project states, contributes to implementation of selected high impact Integrated Maternal New-born Child Health continuum of care interventions in project states, upgrade the skills of state midwife mentors and health workers in integrated maternal and neo-natal health, PMTCT, IMCI , ICCM, healthy timing/spacing of pregnancies and routine immunization, provides technical support for implementation of approved trainings, coaching mentoring and supportive supervision programmes in all project states, supports SMOH and other state stakeholders to improve outcomes for maternal and child health in accordance with project strategic goals.
An MBBS or B.Sc Nursing with additional qualifications such as MPH. Preference will be given to candidates with specialty in O&G, previous capacity Building experience in EmONC, Life saving Skills and experience in maternal, newborn and child health/RH programming. A minimum of seven years’ experience with national, international or government agencies in training on maternal, newborn and child health is required. The candidate should have strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent written and spoken English Language and proficiency in the use of Computer applications in MS Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and relevant web based M & E softwares used to generate project reports.
- Integrity, commitment to the organization and its mandate
- Cultural sensitivity/valuing diversity
- Performance Management/developing people
- Working in teams
- Communicating information and ideas
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Result orientation/commitment to excellence
- Knowledge sharing/continuous learning
- Facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Result-based programme development and management
- Leveraging the resources of national government & partners/building relationships
- Innovation and flexibility in adapting to resource constraints
- Resource mobilization
- Job knowledge/technical /clinical expertise
- Good knowledge on maternal, neonatal and child health issues/priorities at community, local government, state and national levels