Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services.
Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
The company utilizes state-of-the-art construction methods and technologies to ensure that quality and innovation are prioritized for the benefit of clients. Core competencies cover all project phases, including planning, design, engineering, construction, maintenance and operation, for infrastructure, industry and building projects.
Job Title: Project Manager – Petrochemical Plant
- Management responsibility for the bid phase, negotiations and project implementation of engineering and turnkey construction of a large petrochemical plant in Nigeria
- Management and administration of the ongoing supply and negotiation process
- Project implementation
- Management and coordination of several subprojects
- Leadership, management and supervision of multidisciplinary, multinational project teams
- Coordination of project teams in Germany and Nigeria
- Contact for the customer in close consultation with the regional JBN- field line and the JBN- Management
- A performance-based compensation and expatriation allowances at lower tax burden
- An interesting activity in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is furnished in proprietary Camps
- Site medical assistance
Would you like to support us in this challenging task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to your complete application documents with details about your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please use the opportunity of the online application.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master of Science)
- At least 20 years of professional experience in a similar function
- Very good English language skills
- Good German language skills
- Relevant professional experience in managing large, complex multidisciplinary projects at international level, preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Project Manager EPC for large international construction projects
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online
Leave a Reply