Lagos University Teaching Hospital 2016/2017 Admission into School of Basic Dental Nursing
Lagos University Teaching Hospital – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into School of Basic Dental Nursing for the following programmes:
- School of Basic Dental Nursing (2016/2017 Academic Session)
- Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants wishing to undergo training as Dental Nurse.
1.) School of Basic Dental Nursing (2016/2017 Academic Session)
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (combination of results should not be more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen and original receipt issued by the cashier with the attached certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
- Date: Monday 16th May, 2015
- Venue: School of Basic Dental Nursing (Lecture Theatre)
- Time: 9.00am
- Details will be provided on admission.
2.) Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants
Candidates for admission must be:
- Dental Surgery Assistants with Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (combination of results should not be more than two sittings).
- Dental Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental Assistant training in accredited institution with at least 5 years experience. They are to undergo Conversion Course for two (2) years
- DSAs in established Dental Institutions in Nigeria and West African sub region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for duration of one (1) year.
How to Apply
Application forms can be obtained with a non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 only payable in cash to the Accounts Department, LUTH directly or with a bank draft payable to LUTH, Idi -Araba, Lagos. The forms are to be collected and returned to:
The Office of the Coordinator,
School of Basic Dental Nursing,
Old Dental Block,
Note: All duly completed forms must be accompanied with the following:
- Two (2) passport photographs with the receipt for purchase of the form.
- photocopies of relevant credentials indicated on the application form.
- E-mail address and mobile telephone number of applicant and sponsor.