OLX Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria for Business Operations ( Finance) Lead
- We believe in creating a richer world by empowering people
- Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods
- We serve over 240 million unique users every month
- We generate traffic of over 11 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries
- Overall Funds Management
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and
- Forecast cashflow positions and available funds for day-to-day business
- Maintain relevant banking and partner
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Prepare the company’s budget and ensure expenses are in-line with approved
- Report variances on approved budget with clear rationale.
- Actively participate in the formulation of overall strategic direction.
- Engage in on-going cost management in all areas of the
- Engage in benchmarking studies to identify areas of potential operational improvements.
- Compile key business metrics and create additional analysis and reports as requested.
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and stay abreast of changes in financial regulation and legislation.
- Financial Analysis
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- MBA or any other relevant Master’s degree would be preferable
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or other relevant professional certifications in Accounting is a plus.
- 7+ years experience in leading roles in Internet / Consulting / Audit
- Experience in using data analysis applications (e.g. Excel) and Financial management software (e.g. Quickbooks, Oracle) is desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving, data driven, analytical, technical and numerical abilities with strong attention to detail is crucial.
- Experience leading diverse teams both culturally and across geographies, especially within West Africa, is a plus.
- Fast learner in a very dynamic environment. Strong hands-on attitude that enjoys creating and implementing new business ideas.
- Work experience in high-performance environments with a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements in an international field.
- Passionate about online and has deep interest in developing businesses.
- Humble, flexible personality with knowledge of the local Nigerian market.
- Articulate, clear thinker; excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fun diverse, inclusive and fair environment with a commitment to training, plus a relaxed casual attire
- Medical (including vision), Dental, coverage for employee and eligible dependents
- Performance based Rewards & Recognition that include competitive compensation, annual merit review
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that. If it does please don’t worry we will respond to your application no matter what.
Improve the world.
If you have any further questions with regards this career opportunity, please feel free to contact us through the contact form or send your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.