WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading manpower suppliers for the international, oil, gas and energy industry.
We supply and manage engineering professionals to the oil and gas companies across the world, focusing on upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support. We have registered offices in 17 countries such as Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, Mozambique, Gabon, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, UK, Serbia, US, Canada, India, Malaysia, and Singapore.
Job Title: Project Director – Polypropylene
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Management desired or equivalent industry experience.
- 25 years’ experience which includes relevant polypropylene plant experience, with a minimum of 10years’ Project management experience is required.
- A thorough understanding of Polypropylene plant operations and maintenance.
- Not less than 50, Western Expat preferably.
- Strong interpersonal and communication, planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy of written documentation and processes.
- Nigeria experience is must
- In charge of implementing the Poly Propylene Plant from Conception to Commissioning.
- Provide project leadership and establish the execution framework to ensure the quality, value, timeliness and profitability of the Plant Project (EPC bidding and execution stages)
- Ensures that all contractual and legal matters related to the project are dealt properly and promptly.
- Evaluates new substrate supply streams for acceptable use in the facility, inspects sources and decides on what to accept and reject to the facility.
- Supervises the Labs and working with the research team, provides direction for the mixing of multiple fuel sources to optimize production
- Prepares and periodically reviews procedures necessary for operations and plant operator qualification documents.
- Prepares and distributes plant operation reports as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoots operational issues in consultation with engineering staff and implements recommended changes to correct problems.
- Assist on major repair cost replacement, payback analysis, and miscellaneous financial analysis that are performed on a daily basis to maximize return on assets.
- Review production reports and other performance data to measure productivity and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Oversees the maintenance program to ensure manpower, equipment, and materials are allocated effectively and efficiently to meet schedules and operating requirements.
- Schedules and supervises the performance of overhauls of plant equipment and systems by outside contractors and/or plant maintenance staff assuring work is planned and progresses as scheduled to meet performance and cost objectives.
- Manages plant Environmental, Health and Safety program:
- Manages environmental compliance activities to ensure compliance with all facility related environmental permits.
- Insures a high level of training of the plant staff to understand operations and decision making in a fast moving process plant environment.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply