Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc. – We are a group of company, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. We have multiple lines of business and huge investment in different sectors of the
Nigerian and Middle-East economy ranging from Oil and Gas, Maritime, Shipping, Dredging, Mining, Transportation Logistics, Engineering and Construction and Petroleum Product Marketing & Sales. Our vision is to dominate the sectors of our business operations.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Dredging
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts.
- Directly participate in strategic business planning, market analysis, customer relationship development and contract negotiations for the Company related to Dredging.
- Manage the market research and reporting infrastructure such that aid informed decision making and strategy development.
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities. Develop new market opportunities for additional business volumes coming from current and future operating areas.
- Develop and supervise business development executives. Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies.
- Prepare the company’s strategy for price review and lead price review teams at negotiations.
- Ensure Price Risk Management is handled accurately and efficiently.
- Participate in the development of contracts and agreements.
- Be responsible for short-term and long-term dredging planning to help the subsidiary and consequently the parent company increase profitability.
- Manage process of establishing tenders and proposals.
- Analyze tender documents and finalize the tender while ensuring completeness.
- Advice tender team on bid strategy in consultation with Supervising Director.
- Ensure all technical, contractual, schedule and cost estimation and design engineering input needed to meet tender requirements is collected.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply