FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Technician I
Location: Onne, Nigeria
Profession: Logistics & Supply Chain
Employment Level: 2 Entry Level (0-3 years of experience)
- Perform work in line with FMC Safety and Quality policies and Procedures.
- Carry out all Cycle and Physical inventory count exercise to establish level of accuracy, stock availability, storage/bin location and SAP information .
- Timely GR/issuance of inventory and non inventory items, quality certification, tagging of bin location in a proactive manner to create customer success.
- Carry out Back Loading and Load Out activities to ensure seamless customer success delivery. Followup in a timely manner to assign appropriate storage/bin locations and ensure update in SAP
- Monitor and ensure accurate/timely docummentation of all Proof of deliveries. Scan and upload into Supply Chain Shared Point, Back loading, MSDS, Mill Test Certificate for record purposes.
- Ensure proper storage of all chemicals, lubricants and compressed Gas Cylinders. Track manufactured and expiry dates and ensures compliance with MSDS, ISO 14000, and FMC Safety and Quality policies.
- Develop and implement weekly inventory snapshot reports.
- Ensure storage bin optimization, ensure yard is orderly and clean at all times in line with FMC 5S housekeeping standards.
- Liaise with production team engineers and service technicians for timely preservation of all inventory. Monitors preservation due dates.
- Responsible for timely, accurate physical and systematic receipt, material issuance, quality certification and accurate inventory information. Responsible for daily spot checks and drive yearly cycle count.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all inventory control process.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- 2+ years industry experience in inventory or material management
- Must demonstrate good communication skills with co-workers in a team based environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to details, accuracy and identify deviation from standards.
- Shows evidence of independence and a self-starter to accomplish daily task and goals. Must have a sense of responsibility, work ethic and energetic
- PC skills including proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing application required.
- Must have an understanding of piping and construction materials and knowledge of procurement processes using technical or engineering experience preferred.
- Should be able to interpret job requirements and co-ordinate equipment. Must have ability to safely operate a forklift, overhead crane, machine (jib) hoists, hand tools, power tools, and tape measure.
- Must have ability to comprehend internal documents such as Bills of Materials, Movement Forms, Quality specifications and shipping documents
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 28th May, 2016.