Job at The CCTL Youth Empowerment Initiative (CYEI) Lagos
Human Edge Limited – Our client, CCTL Youth Empowerment Initiative (CYEI), a not-for-profit incorporated trustee, is founded as a model institution for the provision of entrepreneurship studies and ICT employability skills training for unemployed graduates in Lagos State like never before in Nigeria.
CYEI will strive for a unique mix of value to maximize affordability and sponsorship support for students and achieve record rates of successful business start-ups and job placements. CYEI is projected to take-off in August 2016 out of an Alausa, Ikeja purpose built facility having a capacity for 3 sets of 220 learners per annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director (Head of Learning Center) – Nigerian/Expatriate
Job Reference: CYEI/116/ED
- The Executive Director will head up CYEI, report to its Board of Governors and have overall responsibility for the accomplishments of CYEI business strategy and financial goals
- This essentially external-facing position also oversees a small team of functional specialists – Finance and Admin, ICT Support and Admission and Sponsorship Mobilization – securing the operating platform for academic work to be directly coordinated by Director of Studies separately for Entrepreneurship Studies and for ICT Employability Skills Training.
- As member of the Academic Advisory Committee, the ED would also coordinate and provide administrative support for the implementation of academic developments to excellence.
- The individual will be a university degree holder with a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience in an educational institution or a knowledge-based business organization
- He or she would have good public relations and communication skills fully able to connect and engage with stakeholders at various levels in the corporate world and across governments and their ministries, departments and agencies
- This vacancy will be particularly attractive to a professional desirous of helping to set a new standard in Nigeria for youth empowerment intervention enabling a claim to fame as the #1 achiever and advocate for the eradication of graduate unemployment
What We Offer
- Renewable 3-year Contract
- Compensation: Up to N9.0m pa plus Company car & Driver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with reference code CYEI/116/ED, current résumé and comprehensive to “HR Adviser, Human Edge Limited” via: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
17th June, 2016.